Cookies and Privacy Preferences
We want to be transparent about the personal data we, and our partners, collect and how we use it so you can best exercise control over your personal data. The processing of your personal data in connection with cookies, and for other purposes, is governed by our Notice of Privacy Practices.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that may be stored on your computer or other device when you visit a website. The information does not usually directly identify you and is generally used to make websites work and to personalise your experience. We do not use the collected information to create visitor profiles. You can opt-out of each cookie category (except strictly necessary cookies) by clicking on the "Manage Cookies" button above.
There are different types of cookies, and they can be distinguished on the basis of their origin, function and lifespan. Important characteristics of cookies include the following:
- First party cookies are cookies that Digital Realty has placed.
- Third party cookies are cookies that are placed by our embedded content vendors to support the functionality of our website. These websites and embedded content may use their own cookies. We do not have control over the placement of cookies by other websites, even if you are directed to them from our website.
- Strictly necessary cookies allow the technical operation of a website (e.g., they remember your cookie preferences, provide security and may enable you to move around on a website and to use its features).
- Functional cookies make it possible to save information that changes the way the website appears or acts. For instance, your preferred language or region. Please click on the links below to manage these 3rd party cookies.
- Analytics or Statistical cookies help the website owner understand how visitors interact with the website by collecting and reporting information.
- Marketing or Targeting cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display content that is relevant and interesting to the individual user.
How can I manage or delete cookies?
To manage the cookies on our site, use the "Manage Cookie" button near the top of the page. Additionally, all major internet browsers offer the option to manage the cookies that were installed on your computer or mobile device.
If you do not wish for our website to place cookies on your computer or mobile device you may limit or delete these by adjusting your mobile or browser settings. In addition, you can set you mobile or browser settings in such a way that you get a notification every time you receive a cookie on your computer or mobile device, so that you can decide whether you wish to accept this cookie or not. Depending on your browser, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies, or you can set it to refuse them. Please refer to the 'help' button (or similar) on your browser to learn more about how you can do this.
Please note that when you disable certain cookies that enhance the functioning of our website, the possibility exists that certain parts of our website will no longer function properly and may impact your experience on our websites.
If you use different devices to access our websites, you will need to ensure that each browser of each device is set to your cookie preference.
Last updated: August 03, 2021