A recent Gartner report highlights 83% of CEOs surveyed expect to increase investments in digital technologies, and 70% are betting on digital data products to grow.1
As a result, the digital economy and explosion of data growth and data gravity have changed how the financial services industry creates and delivers value.
We understand how this impacts a business's ability to:
- Compete with new market entrants
- Provide an optimal customer experience
- Remain compliant, achieve scale
- Maximise cybersecurity
Optimizing financial services data exchange requires a data-centric infrastructure architecture that's designed to defy data gravity, secure data near the customer, and enforce data compliance whilst also being engineered for AI.
Developed by expert Solutions Architects, the Optimizing Financial Services Data Exchange PDx™ Solution Toolkit includes:
- Pervasive Datacenter Architecture (PDx™) Solution Brief
A codified strategy and solution approach to data-driven digital transformation
- Pervasive Datacenter Architecture (PDx™) Blueprint
Three-step integration and hosting solution process to achieve target state architecture
- Pervasive Datacenter Architecture (PDx™) Design Guide
Plan, identify, map and deploy methodology that shows real value impact
1. Gartner, Driving Value & Innovation with Data & Analytics, Virtual Executive Retreat for CDAOs, September 2020