Turn-Key Solutions When and Where You Need Them
A wholesale data centre gives you the privacy and control of your own data centre without a significant capital investment. Enjoy the benefits of large pre-commissioned suites with a distributed redundant design that can be easily subdivided for immediate fit-out and operational commencement.Leverage our comprehensive portfolio of services and interconnection options to connect to your clouds and choose service providers from our global ecosystem.
- Wholesale Data Centre Suites: Build globally using Turn-Key Datacenters® to enable your growth strategy
- Distributed Redundant Design: Our data centre suite topology and separation of infrastructure allow you to continue running your business without interruption, thanks to the reliability of our distributed redundant design
- Connectivity: Drive your business with seamless interconnectivity to our ecosystem of partners, customers, and service providers
- Flexible Space: Enjoy the flexibility to grow your business immediately and on-grade, from dispatch to data centre floor
- Power: Distributed redundant design with no single points of failure that provides efficiency and control
- Interconnected Data Centre Ecosystem: Agile business solutions ranging from dedicated partial to full wholesale data centre suites, designed to fit your specific requirements best. Access to major cloud providers and an extensive portfolio of customers
- Stability and Resiliency: 11 straight years of five nines across the global portfolio
Digital Realty is committed to driving environmental efficiency through sustainable design that optimises the use of energy and natural resources, and delivers improved performance for our customers.
Digital Realty was named 2018 Green Lease Leader by the Institute for Market Transformation (IMT) and the U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE) Better Buildings Alliance.
Not only are we built to LEED/BREEAM standards, but our Green Leases create structures that align the costs and benefits of efficiency investments between building owners and tenants.
100% Wind Power for U.S. Colo Retail
Leader in Green Building
More Certified Green Buildings than any other Provider
Achieved 20% Energy Efficiency DOE Target Goal
Executed First Green Bond
$493 million net allocated to 9 sustainable projects in 4 countries
- Design: 4 to make 3: Distributive redundant topology with 2000kVA/kW UPS line-ups for a total of 6MW IT capacity
- Flexible IT Loads: Modular and scalable space provisioning
- Trialling: Entire Suite Level V Commissioned for both reliability and operational assurance
- Space – SPEED TO MARKET: Move-in ready suites using our modular/scalable Turn-Key Flex® design
- Power Density-Offering ability to scale with high density racks in your own private suite
- SLAs for both Power and Cooling: 100% Uptime and commitment to supporting your business running efficiently.
- Security: Your data is protected with our 5-step security validation process
Adopt a Turn-Key Data Centre Solution
Case Study Highlights
- Delivered one business interface for ease of doing business, a global, carrier-neutral colocation solution
- Provided high-speed 100 GB private lines to handle multiple services to and from key locations
- SD-WAN connectivity options
- Eliminated “single point of failure” network architecture
Case Study Highlights
- Enabled faster and redundant deployment and scalability
- Decreased latency to less than 1.5 milliseconds
- Industry-leading connectivity with 55.4X better throughput speeds
- Expanded global footprint with nearly unlimited growth
Pervasive Datacenter Architecture (PDx™): Digital Workplace Design Guide
This design guide takes you through necessary steps in planning, identifying, mapping, and deploying an effective infrastructure model for the modern digital workplace.
Pervasive Datacenter Architecture (PDx™): Digital Workplace Blueprint
Practitioners designed our Digital Workplace Blueprint for practitioners to help companies accelerate deployment and improve infrastructure precisions to scale a business globally.
Decoding The New Digital Workplace
Why Are IT Infrastructures Unprepared for a Digital Workplace?
The Evolving Role of CIO in the Era of Digital Transformation
CIOs are managing changing expectations and growing complexity in their organizations.